I am still working on the basics in 3 stories. The first being a teen fantasy/scifi. Followed by a story for two of my nephews...childrens book, and finally a detective/scifi type story. They are my wake-up and work projects.
I have discovered that my last roommate's use of alarms and timers is a great way to stay on track. Especially now. Dealing with everything at once makes it impossible to do without reminders.
That's a story but not one that is shareable. I did learn things about safety, trust and the nature of relationships. I also learned that people are multi-faceted and they do things that don't make sense, until you factor in all the things that they consider important and what these things push them to do.
WOW! Okay a lot of words that actually only mean that people do things that mean something to them.
Okay, far to much work in that. My cancer, however, is telling me that it is nap time. So is Reggie. Have a great day!